Shuttle Car Systems
Shuttle car systems are systems that are generally used in automated warehouses to rapidly take in/out pallet/parcel/basket etc. Moreover, they may be used to supply materials to multiple order picking stations.
Intended use and specifications of shuttle car systems:
- May be used to provide materials to multiple order picking stations.
- May be used to accelerate product input and shipment processes in automatic warehouses.
- May be designed to carry one or more pallet/parcel/basket.
- May operate in integration and harmony with load handling vehicles such a roller/chain conveyors and telescopic conveyors.
- May speed up and slow down in a very short amount of time.
- Communicates through chain cable, infrared or radio signals.
- Sensors are placed with the help of a gear belt or a laser.
- Operated via cable or busbar.