Automated storage and retrieval systems (AS/RS) are the systems ensuring that pallets, bins, parcels, and boxes in in-house warehouses, finished product warehouses, and distribution hubs are automatically stored and recalled whenever ordered. Numerous different advantages are obtained by performing storage in the narrowest and highest areas owing to the vertical robots operating between racks – from at a ceiling height between 8 meters and 40 meters. The entire system is administered via ILA IWS software. Irrespective of the ERP or WMS system that you use, it is possible to ensure complete and instant integration.
The automatic storage concept is ideal for the applications and industries set out below.
• All industries where production is performed
• E-Commerce warehouses
• Distribution hubs
• Retail warehouses
• Unmanned use
• Energy efficiency
• High speed and acceleration
• Simple and compact design
• Fast return on investment (ROI)
• Long service life (+20 years)
• Local servicing and maintenance support
• Up to 70% area saving because of volume utilization
• Maximum work with minimum number of operators thanks to unmanned (dark) warehouses
• Maximum pallet floor owing to the the fact that the area between two pallets situated on top of each other is at a minimum distance
• Aisle saving of up to 60% owing to the 1600-mm narrow robot corridor
• Even if you do not work, your robots will do and make all the pallets needing to be dispatched ready for dispatch on the conveyor belts
• 30-40 double cycle movements per hour and 60-80 single cycle movements per hour in the Double Deep storage systems (it should be calculated specifically for your project in each case on the basis of warehouse and product structure, according to the FEM standards)
• Your pallet in the warehouse will not get lost as long as the correct pallet barcode is used .
• Whichever product you want to call, that product comes to the workstation with 100% assurance.
• It provides 100% stock control thanks to ILA IWS software
• Whatever the software in your use is, the system that operates with the work order logic processes the orders received from your ERP and reports the final order and stock status back to ERP.
• A fast training process and uninterrupted communication thanks to the user-friendly screens.
• You can make the expansion plan of your warehouse in line with your needs.
• You can make your racks completely and adapt additional robots into the system in line with the development of your business.
• Do not be dependent on Euro (800x1200mm) and Industrial (1100x1200mm) pallets; special solutions for your pallets in any dimension are at ILA.
• It can be planned together with either "Double Deep" or "Multi Deep" or both. The most accurate and productive solution as per your SKU and Order structure is at ILA.
• Full automation in cold storage warehouses
• Modular solutions specific to varying temperature norms like +4/0/-18/-22/-24 degrees.
Complete the form and send an email and our specialized team will call you